HOLY SMOKE PALO SANTO REGULAR
Pack contains 5~8 Palo Santo sticks (50g)
Average size 10cm x 1.5cm
Eco Friendly Packaging
Recommended for use with our Holy Smoke Incense Burner
What is Palo Santo?
Palo Santo, which means “holy wood”, is a tree known for cleansing and clear negative energy. It has been used since the Incan Era for its spiritual and medicinal benefits. GLOSOME Holy Smoke Palo Santo comes from a tree native to the dry tropical forest of Peru. It has been believed to cleanse a person’s energy field, thereby enhancing their ability to repel negative energies and raising positive vibration while doing yoga, meditating, or performing other stress-relieving activites.
GLOSOME Holy Smoke Palo Santo is ethically harvested under government supervision and certified by the National Forest Service and SERFOR.
* We ONLY import certified wood Bursera Graveolens original from Perus.
Handmade cut may cause color, shape and potency vary.
ETHICAL AND SUSTAINABLE
Since Palo Santo ONLY produces its magnificent aroma, years after finishing their life cycle, NOT from a wood cut on living trees, it is ethically sourced in Peru after the branches have fallen to the ground naturally.
HOW TO USE
1. Before smudging, open the window.
2. Lit your Palo Santo stick. Let it catch fire and leave it to burn for 30 seconds.
3. Gently blow out the flame.
4. Place it in a fireproof container and enjoy the scented smoke.